Twenty-four men and women called to serve you, the church, and the community by serving on one of five care teams:
- Bereavement Care – providing support and oversight of receptions following memorial services for those who have lost loved ones
- Community Care – sponsoring blood drives and CPR classes and overseeing our connection with the Meal – a – Month program
- Crisis Care – working with school administrations and city officials to care for individuals and families in our community
- Homebound Care – providing connections with those no longer able to attend church on a regular basis and overseeing the telephone ministry which provides live coverage of the 11 o’clock service via telephone
- Hospital Care – a ministry of visitation and prayer to those in the hospital or specialized care facilities
Each Deacon is trained and equipped to offer hands-on service in a specialized area of ministry, receiving on-going training and supervision. There is also a Deacons’ Fund through which emergency financial aid is extended to those in need. For more information, contact Dr. Karen Blanchard.